Pinnacle Concrete Coatings is seeking a Production Manager in Salisbury, Maryland.
- Current Driver’s License in good standing
- 5 years proven successful experience with all aspects of installing concrete coating
- 5 years proven successful experience with staff management and supervision in construction industry
- 5 years proven successful experience with inventory management and procurement
- 3 years proven successful experience with project management
- 3 years proven successful experience with direct management of field crews
- 3 years proven successful experience with planning and scheduling
Preference will be given to applicants who possess any of the following:
- Chip floor experience
- Forklift certification
- Proven successful experience using polyurea
- Proven successful experience maintaining relevant equipment
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish
Benefits: Paid holidays, employer sponsored accident plan, partial match retirement savings plan, paid vacation after one year of service.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
About Us: We are a local business dedicated to creating beautiful, durable floors for driveways, garage floors, walkways and commercial buildings at a fair and honest price. Our staff and expert technicians work as a team throughout all stages of design and implementation. Our crews are extensively trained in both Polyurea and Polyaspartic coatings – it’s all we do, so we do it extremely well with a one-day installation. The caliber of our work is second to none. Our reputation depends entirely on the level of service we provide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.